Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Thursday, July 8, 2010

Glowing (Part III)

...now that I have made some important revelations about myself, I feel a spark inside. What is really interesting is how this spark has been ignited while connections with others have been made. I have commented before on how Angela at Oh She Glos has inspired me over the past few months. I regularly read her blog, get great vegan food ideas, and often great advice on life. Today I finally decided to make the infamous green monster she constantly raves about. It was soooo good, and I immediately felt uplifted. Today also so happens to be the day where I launched my "Simply Vegan" educational/counseling venture. More about that later... Back to the Green Monster, I decided to go to the page where Angela wrote her green monster story, and low and behold it connected with everything I have been thinking, feeling, and doing. The green monster for her and me is like the fuel for the spark that is inside that enables us to glow. Giving my body such wonderful nourishment for it to glow also gave my soul that spark that I need to think, believe, and do what I feel most passionate about. Thank you to Angela. Cheers to Green Monsters everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment