Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Thursday, July 8, 2010

Embracing Me (Part II)

...leaving a job that made me feel dull and lifeless made me realize how important it is for me to find my passion. I have reflected a lot over the past week as I have been nearly unemployed for the first time in my life, fortunately I have a nice backup job that I will be returning to shortly. Anyway, one thing that I have realized is that I need to learn to love myself. This sounds so silly to write, but I think it is so true and key to living a fulfilling life. I wrote this the other day when I was realizing that I needed to embrace who I am...Knowing myself, loving myself, and connecting with myself is the key to loving life. How can I ever feel loved, feel connected, feel comfortable, feel worthy, feel at peace, or feel happy if I do not know and love myself. I must accept, appreciate, and celebrate who I am while striving to be the best I can be. I am what I have experienced, more importantly what I have learned from those experiences, and most importantly the way in which I aim to embrace future experiences. I am what I think, more importantly what I believe, and most importantly what I do. I am my body, I am my mind, and I am me when I connect my body and mind.
I feel like I have been living in clouds for the past few years...Unsure about myself, what I want, who I am, afraid to be what and who I am. The clouds are parting, and I am beginning to shine that which is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment