Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Keep Going

I feel like my last few posts brought me great peace, and I learned a lot through those reflections. I keep reminding myself of the positive reflections, and it helps me to have a positive outlook on things. Unfortunately, since the last posts, my Simply Vegan venture has not panned out like I thought it might...hopefully it still will. Though I am slightly disappointed, at least I tried. The other job I had hoped to get also fell through. I know that this is all happening for a reason...I am making my journey for what is ultimately best for me. I will remain positive, happy, determined, hard working, light-hearted, loving myself, speaking up for my self, and at peace through all of this. I can handle whatever comes my way with effort, perseverance, and perspective. I am just reaching out to embrace the random...

No comments:

Post a Comment