Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today and everyday

Good Morning. I guess there needs to be some proactivity in trying to live a life in the moment. Things to keep in mind as I go about my day, embracing it all... look for the positive in all situations, stay focused on the moment, don't get overwhelmed or anxious, be patient in each moment, put things in perspective, live simply, savor good things, don't over think, listen to your body, follow your intuition, connect with others, do good things for others, give your pet some love, smile, sing, stretch, breathe...Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment