Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Counterintuitive

So, I was thinking last night, after initiating my blog, that what I am doing may seem counterintuitive. I am trying to live life in the moment, soaking in every opportunity for what it is. Yet, when I come to this blog, I will generally be reflecting on experiences from the day. Looking back to what has been experienced is not exactly living in the moment. Upon further thought, however, I realized reflection of experiences is important and being fully in the moment of reflection can bring great revelations, understandings, and lessons. I think by reflecting I am internalizing experiences and from that, I can grow and blossom and hopefully inspire others. Enough with the philosophy, I need to post something fun, and not so serious soon. But as far as reflecting goes, I was reminded again today, how important it is to be in tune with your body! You have to listen to what your body needs, the human body is so smart, and the mind must connect with it to fuel it, rest it, and work it as it needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment