Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Thursday, April 8, 2010

Possibilities

Today was an amazing day of witnessing how amazingly life can unfold if you just remain patient, remain positive through difficult times, and are open to new possibilities. Without getting into details, I saw today the power of the spirit, mind, and body in bringing about possibilities at the perfect time and readiness in someone's life. Before I was told of the situation, I was asked if I was religious, as this person had been praying for something. I remarked that I do believe in a higher power, but figuring out exactly where I stand religiously/ spiritually is something I need to devote much time to reflect and think about. Anyway, an event occurred in this man's life at a time that was perfect and incredibly meaningful. I do believe life presents us with opportunities when we are ready for them. I think that difficult times in our lives are just preparing us for these amazing opportunities so that we are ready to seize them when they come. On another note, this evening I was enthralled with the sunset. I could not stop looking at it and wanted to drive to it. I love nature and I do believe this higher power is one with nature all around us. I need to start bringing a camera with me to capture this beautiful moments so I can share them with others. One final thing, diet related, I think I need to stop counting calories. I have tried to stop many times, but I fall back into the habit quite easily, as I have counted calories for at least the past five years of my life, every freaking day. I want to just fuel my body as it needs it! I freaked out today as I went slightly over 2000 calories. I generally think this is too much, but if my body needed it, maybe not. Another thing in my life that I can improve on!

No comments:

Post a Comment