Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Monday, April 5, 2010

Not a Beginning

As I create this blog today, it's not for a fresh start or for the beginning of something new in my life. Its more like a means to dig deeper into my life, a life that has a meaningful past and, with insight, an even more meaningful future. But, honestly, the past and future mean very little to this moment. I choose not to hold onto anything from the past and not to over think my future. My desire is simply to embrace every moment...Listen to my body, follow my Intuition, Feel connected, and Embrace it all. Why not strive to live my LIFE connected and pure...how beautiful, freeing, inspiring, and meaningful

No comments:

Post a Comment