Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Saturday, April 24, 2010

Changes

My life is going to be full of changes in the next few weeks as I prepare to graduate, move home, and start a new job. (Speaking of new job...I was hired today at a place I have had such desire and passion to work!) I have to remember that things always have a way of working out. There is no need to stress over things, especially things too far in the future or over things I can not control. I need to embrace whatever may come and make the most of it.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting a job you're passionate about! You're so lucky to have that. :)

    I love what you said about embracing change. I think I need to keep that in mind for all the things that will be happening in my life over the next few months.

    ReplyDelete