Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Friday, May 7, 2010

Its not about perfection

I am so inspired right now, as I have just read reflections from other bloggers like me. I am currently striving to be the healthiest, happiest, most confident, purest person I can be. I am doing so by embracing the vegan diet, exercising, listening to my body, and trying not to be so obsessive with calorie counting and perfection. On blogger mentioned a quote that confidence is not gained with perfection, but rather claimed in the moment for being uniquely you. I love that...perfection is impossible to achieve and if I wait to feel confident till then, then I will never be satisfied. I need to embrace who I am now, my strengths and weaknesses, and feel worthy of being confident in myself now! I also related to another blogger who spoke of listening to own's body when it comes to refueling after exercise. This is so relevant to me right now, as I have started to workout more, and have had to evenings of endless hunger and eating. I should have listened to my body throughout the day and given it the nourishment it needed, so that I would not turn into the cookie monster at night. Oh well, making mistakes is humbling and reminds me of what I am striving for. Living in the moment, being pure, and listening to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment