Pages

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind...
Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come" -Tool







Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Your Choice

Though part of me wishes I could say that things have settled down and I have it all figured out by now, I am accepting where I am and embracing it. Still on a path for a career that is rewarding and enjoyable. The deli thing was a great experience, and there still may be something there, but for now I am focusing on applications. That is, the GRE, internships, and jobs. I am giving myself a month to get all that not-so-fun stuff out of the way. Then I will reassess things and hopefully get employed. As for the relationship stuff, sure enough, my intuition was right about reuniting with an ex. It was good, but I was not myself, and it ended quickly. I do desire a relationship very much, but I must be myself and love myself for it to succeed. Lesson learned.

I can not be upset, down, and hard on myself for where I am. I truly believe things, events, people, experiences all come into our lives for a reason. I have learned so much about myself from all that I have been through. I would not trade those lessons for anything. So what are those lessons. Happiness is a choice. Thinking good things has a tremendous impact on personal wellbeing. That is why yoga and meditating is so important. Success usually requires a struggle and strength to get there. No "should ofs or should nots" about past events. Acceptance of where you are and always striving to improve. Personal love and acceptance. The importance of being with others and giving to others. Listening to your body. Be yourself. Be at peace.

I've been a passive member of the blogging community for over a year. I have read so many blogs and really enjoy it. I love the connection with people who have similar thoughts about health and wellness. I have learned so much from everyone. Its an amazing community. I think I may start posting a bit, to connect even deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment